About Pride Vendors...
Pride in the Park welcomes your business or organization to celebrate community with us. Pride vendors are the centerpiece of Pride in the Park! As part of our family-friendly festival, we offer a range of vendor options for our guests. In the past, we've welcomed open and affirming religious organizations to share a message of love, local artists to sell their masterpieces, local authors, food vendors selling delicious delicacies, vendors selling and giving away toys and memorabilia, and so much more.
You can add to the celebration and get visibility for your business. Pride in the Park welcomes over 3,000 people each year, and they will be your audience.
We encourage you to become a vendor at Pride in the Park this year. Take a look at our vendor agreement form at the link below to get started.
Becoming a Vendor Step-by-Step
- See the above vendor agreement form, and fill it out completely. You must read the document thoroughly in order to see times for set up, break down, and other important event details.
- Vendor Form submissions must be scanned and emailed to Anthony Crisci at anthony@CTPrideCenter.org or sent via USPS to: Triangle Community Center, Attn: Anthony Crisci, 650 West Ave, Norwalk, CT 06850.
- You may submit your payment online at this page, otherwise you may mail your check to Triangle Community Center, Attn: Rob Marino, 650 West Ave, Norwalk, CT 06850.
- Deadline for vendor applications is May 25, 2018 no later than 5 PM EST.
- If you have further questions or considerations, click here to email Office Coordinator Michael DeWolfe (with "Vendor Inquiry" in the email title)